Brewster is a diesel. He is a trainee and has been since the first series. He is one of the main characters in the television show.
Brewster is a young trainee who always likes to make sure everything is working okay. This can slow him down, but he is strong, capable and reliable!
Brewster is based on the BR Class 23, nicknamed 'Baby Deltics'. They resemble the BR Class 55, though being much smaller, having a Bo-Bo wheel arrangement. Brewster has only one cab, but real Class 23s have two cabs.
- Brewster is the oldest of the trainees.
- Zephie idolizes him, as seen in Brewster's Little Helper
- He seems to idolise Action Chugger.
- In German Brewster is called Bastian, in Hebrew he is called רותם and in Latin America, Brazil, France and Italy he is called Bruno.
- In the Pre-Production photo of his Bachmann model, his bogies are colored grey.
- In his Interactive, Wooden, and Motorised models, his windows are colored Sky-Blue, and in the Die-Cast range, they are the same color as himself..
|Trainees • Chuggers|
|Wilson • Koko • Brewster • Dunbar • Old Puffer Pete • Calley • Hodge • Zephie • Harrison • Chatsworth • Emery • Irving • Mtambo • Olwin • Frostini • Action Chugger • Speedy McAllister • Hoot and Toot • Skylar • Piper • Decka • Jackman • Zack • Tyne • Fletch • Hanzo • Minor Locomotives|