- Irving and Recycling Car
- Cargo Cars
- Dunbar and Flatbed
- Calley and Rescue Car
- Zephie and Passenger Car
- Safari Park
- Trainee Roundhouse with Vee
- Rock Quarry with Hopper Car
- Repair Shed
- Chug Wash
- All Around Chuggington Set
- Bridge and Tunnel Starter Set
- Old Puffer Pete's Steam Around Old Town Set
- Koko and the Tunnel Set
- Wash and Fuel Set
- Wilson and Dunbar Starter Set
- Brewster's Hard at Work Playset
- Brewster and Vee's Roundhouse Playset
- Wilson and Chatsworth Starter Set
- Braking Brewster Set
- Wilson's Lift and Load Set
- Safari Park Set
- Wilson's Deluxe Loading Yard Playset
- Straight and Curved Track Pack
- Elevated Track Pack
- When someone's being silly/says something silly, someone says the chugger is being silly.
- Goof: Mtambo says "Silly Irving!" and Frostini says "Silly super chugger!".
- If you had another Chugger that you already have, a Chugger can talk to (him/her)self.
- Chuggers from both generations can make tunes with their horns/whistles/bells.
- An old chugger (like Wilson, Brewster or Dunbar) can interact with a new chugger, but old chuggers don't respond to the Steam Aroound Old Town playset.
- Koko has the same horn sound as Irving.
Let's ride the rails! - Wilson
This chugger is departing. - Emery
Time to put up your wheels! - Koko
Let's practise buckling up. - Chatsworth
Let's race. Of course I'll win. - Harrison
Hey! Who likes Action Chugger? - Brewster
Ice cream delivery! - Frostini
Silly Irving! - Irving
Wheeeeeee! - Zephie
Wheels to the rails! - Speedy McAllister
My name is Mtambo. I'll be your guide. - Mtambo
Always training. - Old Puffer Pete
Let's get to work! - Dunbar
|Chuggington Die-Cast • Chuggington Interactive Railway • Chuggington Wooden Railway • Chuggington Construction • Chuggington Wind-up • Chuggington Motorised • Plarail • Takara Tomy • Remote Control • DVDs • Books • Clothing • TOMY • V-tech • Golden Bear Toys • Applications|