Decka is an double decker chugger who was introduced in Season 3.
Decka was introduced in Season 3. She is a large double-decker tram.
Decka is based on a Double-Decker Tram 3-8-5/Alexandra Double-Decker Tram hybrid.
- Season 3 - Top Secret Koko, Toot's New Friend.
- Season 4 - Wilson's Forest Flare, Winter Whiteout, Fearless Wilson, Iron Chuggers and Team Trainee
She has also made various cameos.
- She is the only double decker tram in Chuggington.
- She is the only chugger that has mirrors attached.
- She is the second tram to enter the series, and is the first tram in the series to actually run a passenger service.
- Her catchphrases usually have her name incorporated into them. Ex) Decka-lightful.
- She is the second double decker engine in Chuggington, the first being Mtambo.
- Decka has a sign that can change pictures. She used one to welcome Piper in Toot's New Friend.
- In German, she is called "Dana", in Polish "Dalia".
|Trainees • Chuggers|
|Wilson • Koko • Brewster • Dunbar • Old Puffer Pete • Calley • Hodge • Zephie • Harrison • Chatsworth • Emery • Irving • Mtambo • Olwin • Frostini • Action Chugger • Speedy McAllister • Hoot and Toot • Skylar • Piper • Decka • Jackman • Zack • Tyne • Fletch • Hanzo • Asher • Payce • Cormac • Minor Locomotives|