Kintetsu 7000 series
UK: Jordan Clarke
US: Troy Doherty
Emery is an electric rapid transport train that zips all over town. Sometimes he goes underground, and other times he passes overhead on elevated tracks, also known as Emery's line. He often shoots through the main depot on his way somewhere with a quick joke. As he whizzes past, mischievous Emery will tell an unsuspecting chugger that their wheel is rolling off, they are leaking fuel or that they've forgotten their rolling stock, and with that he is gone. He can be known to take his jokes a bit too far. Despite all this, he is a friendly and caring chugger.
Emery is based on the Kintetsu 7000 series Japanese train.
- His back coach is removable, as seen in this episode.
- He is the only engine who can move his buffers, which he uses like hands.
- His left eye is green and his right eye is blue, meaning he has heterochromia.
- Emery is a teenager.
- In the German dub, Emery is called "Lukas"
- In the Polish dub, Emery is called "Emilia" and is female.
- In the Hebrew dub, Emery was called אורן (Oren).
- In Czech he is called Brousek.
|Trainees • Chuggers|
|Wilson • Koko • Brewster • Dunbar • Old Puffer Pete • Calley • Hodge • Zephie • Harrison • Chatsworth • Emery • Irving • Mtambo • Olwin • Frostini • Action Chugger • Speedy McAllister • Hoot and Toot • Skylar • Piper • Decka • Jackman • Zack • Tyne • Fletch • Hanzo • Asher • Payce • Cormac • Minor Locomotives|