May 2015 (UK)
- First Responder Calley - Calley worries that she doesn't have a specialty, but she proves she is great all-rounder.
- Sinkhole Rescue - Brewster is trapped when he falls into a sinkhole.
- Cormac Patrol - Cormac finds himself with nothing to do until the Chug Patrollers need rescuing.
- Trainee Camp - The trainees go to a camp to learn to work as a team and acquire new skills.
- Tour Guide Harrison - Harrison must devise a special tour of Chuggington to pass his tour guide test.
- Delivery Challenge - Cormac challenges Old Puffer Pete to a delivery contest.
- Koko Express - Koko learns that being careful and quick is the trick to being an express courier train.
- Skipper Stu and the Steam Crane - When the docks' crane breaks down, Skipper Stu must find another way to load the ship
- Chug Patrol Chief - In sub-zero temperatures, Jackman must find a way to get fuel from the inaccessible docks.
- Fletch Shines - Fletch repairs the lighthouse by himself and discovers that being in charge is hard.
- Old Puffer Pete
- Action Chugger
- Hoot and Toot
- Speedy McAllister
- Skipper Stu
- This season is just 10 episodes long, making it the shortest season so far.