Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Announcer, Railway Controller
Maria Darling (UK), Melanie Henríquez (Latin America), Barbara Villa (Italy), Johnnie Fiori (U.S.)
Vee is the announcer at Chuggington who informs the engines on what to do. Vee is the warm voice of the announcer. She has the important role of keeping Chuggington running on time and on schedule. Although we never see Vee, she is everywhere, well anywhere there is a loudspeaker, that is. Vee is a motherly, caring figure with a soft spot for the trainees; always ensuring they understand her instructions and always on hand to help. This requires a great deal of patience sometimes; answering Brewster's endless questions and double-checking that Wilson is paying attention. Vee is usually the first to pick up on anything going wrong - or right, for that matter, and always congratulates the trainees on a job well done.
- Vee has been seen in almost every episode.
- She has countless models of herself around Chuggington, so she can talk to any Chugger at all times.
- She runs on electricity. When the power is out, her model can't move freely and stands upright.
- A Chugger can talk to Vee at anytime by saying 'Chugger to Vee' near one of her models.
- The model's head resembles a traffic light and her arms resemble megaphones, she has a monitor to locate to the tunnel or seeing a badge.
- in Season 4 Vee does not make many appearances.
- It is not known if Vee is actually a human, because she is only shown as countless models but her voice resembles that of a woman in her 30s.
- Vee shares a mother-like bond with the Trainees, particularly Wilson.